MONUMENT

SANTA PAULA POLICE MEMORIAL

This monument stands in honor of the law enforcement officers who gave the ultimate sacrifice while serving the people of the City of Santa Paula: Marshal Henry Norman in 1913, and Officer James Barmore in 1953. Their names and a brief description of their last day of service and "EOW" (End of Watch) are forever cast on this obelisk. The bricks at each entrance to the memorial also recognize many who have served with the Santa Paula Police Department. Each brick provides the employee's name, their highest rank held and years of service. The bricks are their contribution, which helped to fund this monument.

 

LOCATION
Near the northeast corner of N Mill and E Santa Barbara streets
(just west of the Santa Paula Train Depot)

ARTIST
Mark Baker, Baker Engineering
Howard Bolton, Plaques
Mike Coleman, Landscaping
Doug Nelson, Site Plan
Chris Wilson, Contractor
Brian Eaton, Eric Eaton, Larry Jennings, and Gil Segovia

DATE COMPLETED
2011

 


Map